We at Triple R Composites are aware how important it is for you to recievce your order as soon as possible.

Delivery times will vary depending on what you order and our general work load but we try to keep waiting times as short as possible. If in doubt please contact us on 01480 731971 for further information.


Whether you are buying in bulk for a large trade order or a small part to give your car that extra something, our packaging department will offer you the highest levels of service. If you wish to order something for a specific occasion, the next show on the calendar, an upcoming track day or the next Owners Club meet make sure you purchase your items in advance as we manufacture to order the majority of the time.

We always allocate the courier we believe will deliver your order to you in the quickest time possible depending on its size and weight.

95% of our UK deliveries will be sent through TNT express using their next day courier service (Please allow for lead times though). The other 5% will be sent through the Post Office either on a Parcelforce Worldwide 48hr service or Royal Mail on a First Class recorded service.


If you are ordering for delivery outside of the EU, we usually send all items out through the Post Office on a Parcelforce Worldwide Global Priority service. We believe this service offers both the fastest and most cost effective method of delivery for you the customer.

We always send your parcel on a traceable service for piece of mind and you will be able to track it through the couriers own website.
Please use the links below for tracking.

TNT :- http://cgi.tnt.co.uk/trackntrace/
Post Office :- http://www.postoffice.co.uk/track-trace

All our couriers will require a signature on receipt so we strongly advise customers be available at their chosen delivery address to ensure they are not disappointed.

  • Instagram
  • Facebook


TRIPLERCOMPOSITES LTD © 2017 All Rights Reserved

Address: Unit 5B, Blackwell Farm Ind Est, Station Road, Tilbrook, Cambridgeshire, PE28 0JQ  | T: 01480 731 971 | E: triplercomposites@live.co.uk